14 comments for “Slides and Worksheets from my #Eroticon Talks

March 20, 2018 at 4:51 am

Thank you, RG.

2. Kristina Brooke
    March 20, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Thanks for sharing this!

3. March 20, 2018 at 6:22 pm

Thank you. Very helpful and inspiring. Great work.

4. March 20, 2018 at 8:31 pm

I’m so glad to have met you at Eroticon.
    It was a great weekend with beautiful vibes in the air.
    I had a hard time choosing between all the valuable workshops, but I am glad I took yours on transgression.
    You grabbed my attention immediately and I had to think about that a long time after..
    Your sessions were of great value to me, as I start my new blog ’50 plus experience next week’. ;-).

It was lovely to sit with each other in the lobby and I really enjoyed our talks very much.
    I hope to see you next year.

Hugs ‘n kisses all the way from the Netherlands
    xoxo

• April 4, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Ditto, Veronique. Lovely to meet you. And good luck with your ’50 plus’ blog. Really valuable project!

5. JaneAnne
    March 21, 2018 at 5:22 am

EMERSION. “Concentrate on how language makes for great reader EMERSION.”

You certainly got my attention to emerge. The mind and spirit behind Remittance Girl’s work has lurked behind travels through Somerset Maugham, Lawrence Osborne or even in a harsh way T.E. Lawrence bottled up as he was. Or Conrad. Or…..point made that RE brings out the Navy Seal in a gal. Your work is a hero’s journey with a woman’s arc. ENABLING.

As a speaker myself you are making me laugh at how long it has taken to permit stories to emerge. It was the word that did it. Thank you.

6. March 21, 2018 at 8:31 pm

Thank you! <3

Rebel xox

7. March 22, 2018 at 4:23 pm

I’m am very sorry I couldn’t attend Eroticon this year.
    Thank you for posting the links to your slide-shows.

I’m looking forward to your summary’s.

• April 4, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Ack… thank you for reminding me that I need to write one.

8. March 26, 2018 at 3:19 am

Thank you so,so much. I thoroughly enjoyed both of your presentations. The highlight of my weekend.

9. Janice A
    March 27, 2018 at 10:44 am

Thank you!

10. Dawnedonme
    May 7, 2018 at 10:56 am

I’ve only recently gotten into reading erotica and now that I’ve had a chance to read more around the web, I can honestly say your work is of the best out there. I really appreciate you posting your work.