Do you have non-consensual sex fantasies?
Here are the rules:
- The fantasy must contain some element of non-consent.
- It must be a fantasy – i.e. you dreamed it up yourself and it’s erotic to you.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re not a writer or you’re not very good with words.
- This isn’t about writing prowess, it’s about celebrating your sexual imagination.
- It doesn’t matter what gender or sexual orientation you are.
- It doesn’t matter if, in the fantasy, you are the ‘victim’ or the ‘perpetrator’ or both! Because if it’s your fantasy, you’re inventing both anyway. It’s all really you.
- You don’t have to identify yourself in any way if you don’t want to.
- It doesn’t matter how weird or raunchy it is.
- This is fantasy. Remember you’re the author of of it. You control the elements of it.
- Please don’t comment negatively about someone else’s fantasy. You’re welcome to say it’s hot, but if you criticize someone else’s fantasy, I’m not going to post that comment. This is just about letting it out, not being critical.
- Please remember that, if you might be offended by these fantasies, you’re a grown up – choose not to read further.
N.B. Any comments are (c) the author of the comment and should not be copied or used elsewhere, even when the comment is posted as ‘anonymous’.