9 comments for “And The Meek Shall Inherit

1. Heloise
    December 3, 2009 at 6:32 am

amazing. period.

2. LilacGirl
    January 27, 2010 at 1:00 pm

“Don’t be ridiculous. You were a twenty-four year old virgin dental assistant. You lived alone, except for that murderous cat. You spent your free time watching TV or reading books or drinking by yourself. You didn’t even have a best friend. You were a uniquely anti-social individual who was busy wasting her life.”

Change dental assistant to cube dweller and that hits a little too close to home! Yikes! Fabulous read though. You are truly enjoyable.

3. Sara Lee
    April 8, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Loved it. A truly original story.

4. Dave
    August 7, 2014 at 7:15 pm

2618 NW 55th St

5. Tulani
    November 26, 2015 at 6:48 am

I have always admired well written erotica and you definitely deliver!! Your work is like an expertly prepared, gourmet feast…complete with a variety of sweet and savory delights and fine wines with every course…leaving the diner full, satisfied and feeling grateful. You are amazing! Thank you!
    Tulani….lover of exquisite erotica

6. K
    December 5, 2015 at 8:43 am

Okay… Is it just me or are all those ‘¥€*#@’ stuff like rally annoying. It make it hard to read and which makes it hard to get into the story.

Although I do understand we why their there.

• December 6, 2015 at 1:12 am

Unfortunately, that happens sometimes on old post when I cut and past from my mac. I have to clean it up. Sorry

7. Meredith Powers
    August 31, 2016 at 12:28 am

First story I read. It peeked my interest. I’m definitely going to read more, thank you.

8. Aki
    June 7, 2017 at 7:33 am

Delicious and completely original! Your way of pacing is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. I started my erotica-reading on fanfiction sites, and covering my mind in the plots and characters you describe is like going from high-school teen doodles to Van Gogh. You areally an amazing writer with great tallent, and i hope you are very proud of each and every one of your stories, not the least this one!