Grown-up Games

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Grown-up Games”.

56 comments for “Grown-up Games

1. alexis
    August 27, 2009 at 3:50 am

This is such a sexy story. I keep wondering what happens between them next.

On another topic, please repost the Painted Teacher (I think that is the proper title, but forgive me if it is not). I would like to reread it.

• Aden
      February 19, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Fuck this is such a sexy story. I love the language.

2. lilly
    October 29, 2009 at 12:45 pm

I think this is such an exciting story. The emotion, the tension, the personalities. I am sure you are looking for more constructive criticism, but I’ll have to leave it there.

3. Heloise
    December 5, 2009 at 9:27 am

i liked this. it was slightly more complicated and had more plot than some of your other stories, the ones that i’ve read, also the characters were well developed and interesting. I think that this calls for a sequel. or two. It kind of seems like the kind of story that you could elaborate on and extend, making it a good book. woa, i wrote a lot. excuse bad grammer or spelling.

4. Amanda
    January 8, 2010 at 5:13 am

This is one of my favorites – can there be more of these two?

5. Melissa
    April 3, 2010 at 9:59 am

This is my absolute FAVORITE. I’ve read it a few times. It reminds me of a lot of the fantasies I had in middle and high school. It’s taken me a while to accept the fact that I’m into BDSM and older men. I always fantasized about my teachers (and even now about some of my professors), but could never really consciously understand why. This explains it better than I ever could. Thank you so much for writing this!

6. chris
    July 23, 2010 at 11:32 pm

This is one of my favorites…this reminds me of fantasies I had as a teen also. Hormones were raging at this time. I took a trip to the past. Thanks…great story! I’ve read this story often.

7. Charlie
    April 21, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Thank you. The tension between rule breaking and following someone in authority is a powerful mix, especially with the sexual tension thrown in. Not sure how a sequel would work; would she find a way to get extra detention with him? A little bit cliched perhaps. Love your writing so much. It is easy enough to find erotica, but so hard to find anything so well written as you do, time and time again.

8. Trixibelle
    January 13, 2013 at 7:37 am

God…please can we have more?

9. Sunny
    March 18, 2014 at 6:07 pm

An excellent tale, and very well told. Please keep writing!

10. Henritta
    May 31, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Best story i have read . Keep posting more . I enjoyed this so much .

11. Val
    June 3, 2014 at 8:34 am

Wow amazing story love the action that happens between the two characters.

July 19, 2014 at 5:09 pm

arousing and reltable, thanks for leaving out the terrifying bush part, being in the seventies an all

13. Lucy
    January 28, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Wow. I find it’s hard to find well-written spanking erotica, and this blew me away. Impressive character development for a short story, lovely descriptions, very sexy. Thank you so much for making your work available for free!

14. ali
    February 6, 2015 at 11:49 pm

That was delicious. A perfectly meted-out story. I didn’t want it to end.

15. SilkCharmeuse
    February 14, 2015 at 12:33 pm

What happens next??

16. Caroline
    February 18, 2015 at 10:31 pm

Thank you. Your stories are beautiful. So glad I stumbled across them.

17. Tiff
    February 25, 2015 at 2:10 am

Very arousing. I love your writing.

18. November 9, 2015 at 4:59 am

One word amazing I enjoyed reading from beginning to the end.

19. Shelda.
    November 28, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Love the story. I want to know what happens next! This is the 2nd story ive read and ive added u to favorites!

• BC
      February 21, 2016 at 6:57 am

Best story I have read, reminds me of my own fantasies, very emotional and descriptive thank you

20. The Professor
    November 30, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Wow…what an erotic and sensual story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am glad I found it soon after I had finished making love to my girlfriend who is now passed out after coming twice. Had I not just finished inside her, I may not have been able to hold out to the end of the story. Alas, now after reading it im ready for more action…is it rude to wake her? As an undergraduate and graduate school professor, the relationship depicted here gave life to some of my hidden fantasies and truly captured the sexual tension between myself and my female students.Keep it up and thank you. (Jmariusjacobs@yahoo)

21. Roddell
    January 8, 2016 at 5:14 am

Woahh! That was amazingly arousing and tantalizing. Very beautifully and carefully written.

22. Florence
    January 11, 2016 at 9:15 am

Imaginative and real, a pleasure to read and feel

23. Lily
    January 20, 2016 at 5:41 am

Love it!

24. Ashley
    January 22, 2016 at 11:01 am

Write a Part Two to this please! Loved it

25. G
    January 26, 2016 at 10:05 am

In my opinion the setting in each story is important in order to capture and visualize each character ; they are unique and go together perfectly making the story interesting. I feel like I’m always left wanting more of the story and wondering what has become of the characters but in the end everything is so well written that I’m weirdly satisfied at the end.

26. P
    February 1, 2016 at 10:18 am

Love the tease factor and the touch upon the psychological side of things

27. Middle
    February 11, 2016 at 8:09 am

So far, this is my absolute favorite of your stories! You described the sensations of getting spanked wonderfully, I can’t wait to have my next play. As a “middle” all I can say now: more of those, please! 😀

28. Christine
    March 7, 2016 at 6:28 am

Please write more about this!

29. Darren
    May 10, 2016 at 5:16 am

Teacher-student, spanking, tease-and-denial–what more could I possibly want in an erotic story!

30. Cathryn
    June 14, 2016 at 11:56 am

This is by far my favorite story yet. I would love a sequel!

31. Ally
    June 20, 2016 at 5:30 pm

The details and bit of character development you incorporated so quickly was impressive! Very successful in drawing the reader in fully. I’ve always preferred rougher sex and being dominated but not explored it too much, never been spanked or strung along and manipulated in a sexual way like in this story you created. Reading this and reacting the way I did makes it clear that BDSM/domination is something I really ought to experiment with. As others mentioned, I’d love a sequel or another chapter or some kind of continuation, great stuff!

• June 20, 2016 at 5:57 pm

While I would never want to warn you off exploring any particular sexual practice, I just would say that it is perfectly okay to be immensely turned on by something you don’t pursue in real life, you know.

There’s nothing inauthentic about having erotic fantasies that don’t match your physical practice.

• Caty
        June 21, 2016 at 9:34 am

Do a part 2

32. Tara
    June 26, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Very well written story. I like the jump in the timeline. The little details do a great job of painting a picture but letting the imagination fill in rest. And oh yes, deliciously erotic.

33. Maggie Hope
    July 1, 2016 at 11:05 pm

I feel as though the comments on this particular thread of yours are so similar. It seems to me that the, “usual,” sexual preference of most women is BDSM – including my own. This story had me reeling with every sentence. This is obviously something I’ve been interested in for years, have explored, and plan to explore further. In high school, I had the same science teacher for four years in a row. He’s a gorgeous man. Long, dark, brunette hair and bright, crystal blue eyes. I never had the chance to have him. Now, I’m happily in love with the man of my dreams. But with this story, I was able to see my fantasy put into words. And that’s enough for me. Thank you for that. Please consider publishing a few erotic novels.

34. Nikita
    July 8, 2016 at 6:46 am

Really.. engaging. Sexuality is a force

35. Sophie Henson
    July 25, 2016 at 3:37 am

What a beautiful and incredible story! I’m 22 and I regard myself as an independent woman and ardent feminist but deep down inside, a part of me has always wanted to be spanked and dominated in this way. It took me straight back to the masturbatory fantasises of my school days! I eventually achieved my fantasy with a lecturer at university. Your wonderful story has awoken old desires and cravings!

• July 25, 2016 at 5:14 pm

I don’t think being a feminist and wanting a certain type of sexuality is incompatible. I think, in order for us to maintain a humane and civilized social order, we require spaces where we are relieved of those responsibilities. Yes, everything IS political, and precisely because it is, we need spaces for our less civilized aspects to breathe, or the discipline of being civilized becomes unbearable.

• Jo
        February 1, 2017 at 6:33 am

I completely agree. This is a very enveloping storyline and actually against the others do not think it needs a sequel. It is a stand alone piece that as a young hormonal sixth former we can all appreciate. By creating a sequel it would lessen this somehow as an enlightening andnyet cautionary tale. Very much enjoyed, as you say without the need to feel as though it needs to be recreated in real life.

36. Salacious
    September 1, 2016 at 11:27 pm

This is confusing in a way that reminds me of being a teenager. I love the way you described Mr. Stephens and emphasized his voice. Actually, including a lot of sensory details, that really makes it. Thanks for this sexy story, it’s got a sweet balance of interesting characters and intense sexuality. The scene in the dark room was perfectly paced to be the best tease. Love it!

• September 2, 2016 at 4:42 pm

I’m so glad you picked up on the confusion of youth. I was really trying to get that across. That confusion is kind of frightening, thrilling and intriguing in itself.

37. Elizabeth
    September 19, 2016 at 5:45 am

How you have captured the way powerful and intelligent female can completely surrender herself to this sensuous experience and become utterly willing and submissive in that moment is quite something.

38. Claire
    October 3, 2016 at 5:15 am

Well that certainly did the job!

39. Goddess
    October 7, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Oh yes.. very hot and very intelligent. I’m buzzing with pleasure. Thank you!! I’ll keep reading.

40. Daniel
    October 18, 2016 at 5:51 am

More dopeness.

41. Alice
    October 29, 2016 at 11:27 am

This is amazing. The building up and then pulling away of intensity along with the word usage made this one of the best stories I’ve read so far. Thank you! Please continue writing.

42. Cassandra
    November 11, 2016 at 1:55 am

I was begging for more myself just reading this. I loveven how your stories almost open my world to a whole other one. This one is particularly beautiful.

43. The Precocious Student
    December 14, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Very beautifully written and well-paced all throughout. The story progression and character progression had me hooked, then, to say the least, the explicit scenes blew me away. I love the ending as it leaves the reader wanting more, just like Bettina. Contrary to what others may think, I thought the timing of the ending was perfect. Bravo!

44. Jamaican Gyal
    December 30, 2016 at 7:42 am

This was very beautifully written. I love how you brought across the passion, need and sensuality without being raunchy. Bettina and Mr. S’s story is definitely one i’d like to know more about.

45. Dee
    December 31, 2016 at 3:28 am

I loved the entire story. I would have loved for Bettina to have had access to his cock. When she tried reaching for it, i totally imagined it in my hand hot, dripping, and twitching. I would love to read a part 2.

46. SexyMan
    March 5, 2017 at 10:46 am

Good start, impressive restraint and subtle sensuality. Believable movements by the professor and student. Please on to Part 2.

47. WV
    April 6, 2017 at 11:09 pm

I’ve only just discovered your site, and having read only two of your stories so far (Pleasures Apprentice is the other) I must say how much I enjoy the foundations you build, taking the time to pace up to the crescendo- it feels so much more real.

48. Ellie
    April 20, 2017 at 5:28 pm

This is my favourite piece you’ve ever written!