Motorcycle Hug

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Motorcycle Hug”.

34 comments for “Motorcycle Hug

1. Heloise
    December 3, 2009 at 6:21 am

I loved this! it was beautifully written and so damn hot… so, so, good. i want an epilogue.

2. Cille
    January 25, 2015 at 12:22 pm

This is one of my favorite stories that you’ve written. So sexy and daring. Love the breaking of taboo. Beautiful.

3. Connie
    July 2, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Grate story.

4. Clover
    July 13, 2015 at 12:54 pm

This is beautiful and I found it so romantic!! Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Seldom
    August 1, 2015 at 5:47 am

As he read and was touched by the words he ‘mewed like a kitten’…

How nice to be reminded of the first flush of new love (and lust) when nothing else seems to matter, everything looks beautiful and seems possible. A nice tonic after spending a couple of weeks dealing with the aftermath of a longer story that did not end happily.

S

6. Stephanie
    August 2, 2015 at 5:47 pm

This piece is fantastic, RG. I loved the boldness of Ellen and Tuan when they were on the bike. Then the realization of their mutual desire was perfect. I really liked the line, โ€œAnd now youโ€™re a bad girl too.โ€ This is erotic escapism at its best. Thank you for sharing it here.

• August 4, 2015 at 6:53 pm

Hello Stephanie, I’m really glad you enjoyed it. Oddly enough, I’m really not terribly proud of this one anymore specifically because it is rather escapist.

• Stephanie
        August 5, 2015 at 12:06 am

Sorry for pointing that out, then. ๐Ÿ™‚

This story is quite different from your other ones. But it’s still well very written, and the unusual coupling makes it not seem so HFN.

• August 5, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Gah! No apologies necessary. You recognized what you liked in it. That’s great. I just find it interesting that you feel this is a less HFN story, because I rarely write happy endings at all, and this is one of the few that comes closest.

7. Randy
    October 15, 2015 at 7:42 am

Wonderful story. I literally found your site by accident. As a longtime clean cut biker type, this story struck a chord with me. Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
    R

8. Liza
    December 27, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Wow! This, like many of your pieces (might I mention), should be a movie. But with your spectacular writing, it doesn’t even need to be.There are so many things present in this story which often go untouched in traditional fiction, like the grime of the city, the social statuses of the characters, and the language barrier, which is present throughout this particular work. I noticed how you brought the smells and the heat of the city to our senses, which made it all the more lifelike and endearing. I love Ellen and Tuan. They feel like family ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Emma B Sweet
    March 19, 2016 at 7:47 am

I bought the Coming Together anthology last year and love it, but I’m glad to see this story here as well so that I might comment on it! What grabbed me about this story is the simplicity. There is enough room around the characters that they withstand a little projection onto them, but manage not to be 2-dimensional caricatures. Something about this story is so satisfying and tastily erotic, like a delicious but unadorned meal. I feel sated after reading it.

10. Expat in Asia
    May 31, 2016 at 9:58 pm

I’m currently a white woman living in Asia and this story really struck a chord with me. It came at a perfect time for me, when I needed such a romantic fantasy that was so loving and sweet. It can get very lonely here and this story brought me great comfort. Thank you!

• June 1, 2016 at 5:04 pm

I’m so glad you enjoyed it. And having been a western woman living in Asia for 17 years, I absolutely understand where you are coming from.

• Jen
        November 2, 2016 at 7:51 am

I enjoyed this story so much. I’m an Asian who traveled to Israel six years ago and has been here ever since. About three months after I arrived, I fell in love with a kibbutznik boy. He was the most open hearted and genuine person I had ever met. It was because of him that I fell in love with the country and eventually decided to stay permanently. Now, reading this story just takes me back to that treasured time, like a sweet ache in my gut, and brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for writing this story, it’s truly wonderful.

• G.
        August 18, 2018 at 1:19 am

Which part of Asia are you currently residing in because I am situated in Asia as well.
        I know this is an out of blue, eyebrow rasing question, its just that probably the place might give a certain sense of reality in a platform of faceless names.
        I have read a lot of your short erotic fiction and apart from the ( for the lack of better word) ‘hotness’ of it, it has made me pecieve things ( thanks to your very real writing) that I didn’t know existed.
        So, I guess thankyou for showing me the different meanings sex could have ๐Ÿ™‚

• August 28, 2018 at 2:16 am

I was in Vietnam for about 20 years. I’m now in Spain.

11. Nevin
    August 17, 2016 at 1:34 am

I enjoyed this story, with the strong build between the pair.

12. V
    August 18, 2016 at 9:47 am

This is the first story of yours that I read, but it definitely makes me want to read more of your work. Being a Vietnamese guy attracted to white women myself, this story was a huge turn on for me, and I really liked how you incorporated some of the Vietnamese words along with English. It helps bring out that foreign element which adds to the reader’s visualization of this world. Excellent job!

13. Chris
    August 21, 2016 at 5:55 am

Great story

14. Impressionable Youth
    September 13, 2016 at 10:27 am

RG, your works are incredible. Motorcycle Hug is one of my favorites, but I’ve read all of your short erotic fiction and I think they’re all fabulous. I don’t normally read a lot of erotica, but since discovering you, I’ve stopped reading it from any other writers. You have such a way with character development, even in really short stories. Keep up the good work- you’re a role model for young writers like me.

• September 16, 2016 at 8:23 pm

I’d rather be an encouragement than a role-model. Please write your heart out!

15. BAM
    September 16, 2016 at 1:57 pm

This is the first of your works I have read. I loved it! I can’t wait to read more.

16. Fia Lee
    April 15, 2017 at 11:45 pm

This is one of my favorites apart from Souvenir, Karaoke night and Real woman ๐Ÿ˜€ There’s something sweet and genuine about the progression of their relationship and the writing makes it seem so natural. Tuan’s apprehensions and Ellen’s forwardness was fun to read (the humour at parts was interwoven nicely too, and something about the way you write and describe sex is believable; I don’t have to suspend my disbelief as with most other erotica).

17. Sharon
    August 20, 2017 at 7:53 pm

I enjoyed this story – the glimpses of culture differences, the mix of desire, fear, humour and apprehension.
    It also brought back memories of the hot shared motorbike rides of my teen years.

18. nina
    November 1, 2017 at 4:35 am

I just found your website and this is a first story I’m reading. I’m completely blown away!

19. JP
    April 1, 2018 at 9:09 am

Just found your website, really like your stuff. Glad to find erotic fiction that isn’t misogynistic. Love your character development as well. Keep it up

20. M
    May 31, 2018 at 8:15 am

Iโ€™ve never commented here before, but I am compelled to say- WOW!

I loved the richness of this story. I can smell the cool night air, and feel thlike softness of Tuanโ€™s skin. I could read a whole book about these characters… wonโ€™t you develop their relationship a little more? ๐Ÿ™‚

21. lily_d
    June 5, 2018 at 9:53 am

The best part of it was the differences and the hesitation that created a beautiful bond between them. I loved that she was defended him even though he was a misfit.

22. A.
    July 31, 2018 at 3:13 am

I really love this story. The unconventional romance feels so authentic and sweet, and the build-up of erotic tension is conveyed so well. Thank you for doing the lord’s work.

23. RubyRose
    October 1, 2018 at 8:49 am

Absolutely breathtaking read! RG your writing is superb and transports me right into story. I am hooked. So glad I stumbled onto your page.

24. William
    October 25, 2018 at 6:31 am

This is such a sweet story. I didn’t need Ruth though, I need some verbalization of what she brought to the story?

• November 14, 2018 at 12:37 am

She brings context and the opportunity for exposition through dialogue.