14 comments for “Questions & Answers

July 5, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Im not sure if my computer is messing up but i see no other comments following this story. That was insanely good, i had no idea, i dont feel myself to be too unkinked, but this is the second time something did the trick for me that i never thought could

2. Kim
    August 5, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Yeah, this really is fantastic, for the little-done setting and backstory and the sensuality of it. A lot of your writing is superb actually – just discovered your site today so I’d just like to say that I really love the few I’ve read so far.

3. medline
    August 12, 2014 at 11:12 am

It was really good

4. Nikki
    January 2, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Great writing! Great read!

5. Seldom
    August 29, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Questions: I wonder why so few comments on the story? Is the subject matter less apealing to your readership? Does you site give you any insights as to number of visits to this story? Is the ratio of comments to visits different to other stories? Do the enlighten readers of erotica still have areas of taboo?
    I must admit I challenged myself to read this story after bulking a few times but in the end you write so beautifully about desire the gender and the sexual orientation of the characters didn’t matter. A touching, lovely and playful account of yearning and learning.

6. K
    December 5, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Um….. Well, I’m not sure what happened? It didn’t show any of the skills you have shown in your other work. It felt, all over the place.

7. Jay
    July 15, 2016 at 7:17 pm

I liked it. Found it to be erotic.

8. Sam
    August 24, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Very good!

9. Fi
    January 4, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Great story. The taboo nature is what makes it more tantalising.

10. Emma B Sweet
    February 18, 2017 at 1:20 pm

I have such fondness for this story. I have returned to read it several times; each was a pleasure. I can’t help but feel that this is the missing chapter I wished Potok’s The Chosen had contained.

11. Reed
    March 22, 2017 at 4:17 am

That was insanely good. The more of you stories I read, the more impressed I become with your talent.

12. dascwe
    April 5, 2017 at 1:01 am

Could have been a bit more descriptive but other than that, enjoyable.

13. Pips
    June 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Aaaah, so good! This is one of my favorites from you 🙂

14. Betsy
    June 24, 2017 at 9:07 am

Who knew?! Rabbinical sex with commentary! As my grandfather of blesses memory would say “anavera”. It is a sin to waste. And they didn’t. Thank you for this story. I found your site just clicking around.