Succession

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Succession”.

17 comments for “Succession

1. Ken
    April 20, 2010 at 10:55 pm

Haven’t read this before I knew where it was going or so I thought but was still surprised when I arrived.

2. Yummy
    August 22, 2010 at 7:10 am

Loving the punctuation, Ken! Jesus.

Gorgeous story x x x

3. Conan
    May 24, 2014 at 11:35 pm

Loved it – will be passing this address on to my better half . Words create instant visuals . Will be back to read more .

4. pierce
    June 24, 2014 at 12:15 am

Hi,
    I’ve enjoyed a couple of your stories. I’ll probably comment more particularly once I figure out how to view them without the weird characters whenever there’s supposed to be an apostrophe. Do you know why that’s happening? It’s a group of bizarre characters that disrupt the reading process.
    Any help would be much appreciated 🙂
    I use Safari browser on a mac.
    Cheers!

• Anastaria
      July 6, 2014 at 4:25 pm

it happens when she transfers files onto something else taking on a different format

5. Dave
    July 8, 2014 at 10:03 pm

I love your style of writing! You make every moment sound delicious. I especially like the way you describe the seduction!! I only wish i could act out male lead with a beauty such as you describe then i could die happy!!!!

• July 9, 2014 at 4:46 am

Stories are stories. Reality is usually, if you’re very lucky, paler. You have my permission to die happy – hopefully not for a long time – with the life you have now, and realize it is always a deeper experience than any fiction ever could be.

6. Dre
    June 23, 2016 at 1:00 pm

I love your varied stories. Well done and nicely paced.

7. Nalum
    July 13, 2016 at 4:35 am

I am a huge supernatural fan and thought this was the best story to begin with, however the story didn’t really advance in any way that made sense. I assume the beginning was actually the ending, but am unsure when anyone became king.

• July 15, 2016 at 8:55 pm

I think that’s a fair criticism. This was really meant more as a snatch of history rather than a comprehensive narrative. But also, it was written a long time ago. I wasn’t so good at story structure then. I still kind of suck at it.

8. Kae
    August 29, 2017 at 9:42 pm

First story I’ve read of yours, I enjoyed it very much!

9. Claudia
    October 27, 2017 at 9:38 am

Excellent!! I really enjoyed this one!

10. Samantha
    June 10, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Hello. I dont want to disappoint you by not leaving a reply however my goal in reading erotic literature is to get hot and wet. I think your story is VERY imaginative. Very detailed and alive. I am amazed by your mind but my needs are much more focused on hot steamy sex. I hope you continue to share your abilities with everyone. Dont accept criticism as fact.

11. July 15, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Loved this! The story around the erotic sex put it all in context and made it work. All too often writers of erotica only do the sex bit and to be honest, that doesn’t excite me at all.

12. Scott
    December 31, 2018 at 1:33 am

You really have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.

13. Kattrina Jones
    December 31, 2018 at 8:31 am

I liked your story. Not so sure about the ending. But all in all, it kept me wanting more.