The Baptism

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Baptism”.

8 comments for “The Baptism

1. November 1, 2017 at 6:05 am

Really enjoyed reading this. This description:

“he noticed a small drop of blood had budded like a carnal pearl”

Really stood out. Beautiful. A fine image. To me, this was the story’s fulcrum. Loved the symbolism behind the priest’s own baptism. A sort of death by female, by the feminine, by the witch, by everything the patriarchal church fears and reviles.

2. Seldom
    November 5, 2017 at 4:41 am

Love your writing RG your descriptions transport me to the jungle.
    I wonder if the story would work in opposite? Rather than sex with demons leading to the down fall and spiritual death of the priest that instead communion with sprites would lead to a rapture rejection of a corrupt church and realisation of the divine in all.

3. Sponjibobbu
    November 6, 2017 at 7:50 am

I enjoy your work so much. I’m buying your book. Thankyou so much.

4. Amy
    November 6, 2017 at 3:04 pm

This is a perfect example of how a story can lead you in the exact direction you were expecting, and yet not rely on a single cliche. We should all be taking notes. I may actually be taking notes. 😛

5. First
    November 11, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Always so wonderful to visit your website and find a new story, exquisite as always. Thank you.

6. PATRON
    November 24, 2017 at 7:28 am

I discovered your website, your stories, only today, the finest erotica I think I have ever read, as I am reading THE BAPTISM I am having fantasies that someday you will find a film maker who can turn your stories into movies, the visuals are so good.

I would also like to see you explore the idea of erotic hypnosis, in hypnosis the subject can experience almost anything that she, or he, can imagine, and in our dreams and trances we can imagine almost anything.

I will be retiring in a few years, and am training myself to begin another career as an erotic hypnotherapist, The Orgasm Doctor, using hypnotherapy to help women who aren’t satisfied with their orgasms become able to have the orgasms they’ve always dreamed of.

7. Dave
    January 14, 2018 at 1:04 am

Damn good. Damn, damn good.

8. Kirin
    March 23, 2018 at 7:17 am

Amazing as always. I love your writing.