The Night Shift

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Night Shift”.

37 comments for “The Night Shift

1. February 22, 2010 at 9:34 am

Oh, my….

VERY nicely done.

2. February 22, 2010 at 9:41 am

I remember this story from the old website, and it’s always been one of my favorites–great to read it again. I always find myself wanting to know more about this world and these people. I think there could be some great followup between Barb and Liz…

3. Sabrina
    February 22, 2010 at 12:25 pm

I remember reading this story a long time ago and was pleased to see it on your front page.

I love the story. It’s such an interesting situation and so well done.

I love the end, where Barb tells Liz that she knows she’s going to be good on the kink line because she got excited. 😀

Congratulations on all the publishing you’ve been doing lately, too!

• mignuna
      May 18, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Oh my, Oh my. Surely this is the same Sabrina I knew from JU (little whip)? It’s been such a long time! We have so much catching up to do.

• May 18, 2010 at 9:08 pm

I’m afraid not. Sabrina is a fictional character. Sorry to disappoint. I don’t even know what JU is.

4. Leon
    February 22, 2010 at 4:02 pm

This was a great story. You do a good job bringing this little mini-world to life and populating it with interesting characters, so much so that I was almost disappointed it ended so quick. This begs for a Part 2, but maybe it’s better you left it hanging where you did – leaves our imagination to fill in the rest!

Great job, you’re a natural at short stories.

5. February 22, 2010 at 6:46 pm

A great story, beautifully paced and totally believable.

6. February 23, 2010 at 11:51 am

Yes, this is one of my favorites too. I hope its resurrection means that there’s a sequel in the works!

7. February 24, 2010 at 3:58 am

intensely arousing. A wonderful piece! had me captivated with every word!

8. February 27, 2010 at 8:34 pm

CHEERS! BOOKMARKED.

9. Ashes
    March 9, 2010 at 5:48 am

Wow… that was wonderful to see the interaction that you are such a master at weaving. Very sweetly done! 🙂

10. TJ
    July 29, 2011 at 1:40 am

My god…what a turn on!

11. IndigoFire
    April 18, 2014 at 7:21 pm

whoa… nice. is there a sequel??

July 5, 2014 at 7:15 pm

well that was fun

13. Kaye
    August 20, 2014 at 3:51 pm

This story is amazing. Makes me want to be a call girl!!!

• August 21, 2014 at 1:23 am

?

• Clif
        June 30, 2016 at 11:06 am

Oh! Yeah! The girls just KNEW what to say! What fun “listening” to the caller!

• Lmw
        June 30, 2016 at 3:22 pm

I have always wanted to be a phone sex operator. I love the way I would see what was happening. Widget it was longer.

14. Thatgrrl
    October 5, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I’m a telephone dominatrix myself, and that was wonderful. It reminded me of my very early days in the business. Thank you.

• October 6, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Yes! Very, very early days. I can’t say I’m nostalgic for them. Thinking about sex for 8 hour shifts kind of killed my libido for a while. But I’m glad it struck a chord for you.

15. Em
    January 31, 2015 at 12:12 pm

The first time I started reading this one I didn’t think I would find it at all sexy. Not because it was about phone sex, but that it was about femdom, which heretofore hasn’t been my thing, but after reading this I’m rethinking my thing.

16. monica
    February 10, 2015 at 5:10 am

nice!

17. SilkCharmeuse
    February 14, 2015 at 12:16 pm

So intriguing, I hated for it to end…:)

18. Kay
    March 22, 2015 at 3:33 pm

I liked the story, very intestng. It makes me want to read more, wished it wasn’t so short.

• March 24, 2015 at 12:17 pm

I think that, for every writer, every story they conceive of has a perfect length. It’s often not the one that their readers agree with. And maybe that’s a good thing? Perhaps because you find the story so short, so truncated, it will prompt you to write a continuation? That would be the best of all things, no?

19. WILLIAM WIGLEY
    May 25, 2016 at 11:11 pm

A really good story, i lovedvthe college idiots that spent $60 insulting her. While i would be greatly annoyed, it was funny that she rubbed their noses in it like a bad dog.

20. Jim
    June 5, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Very well done its one of my favorites I would love to see more of the mistress slave talks

21. T
    June 9, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Great short story. Cheeky ending.

22. Kim
    September 7, 2016 at 4:29 am

Wow! Amazing!

23. sarah
    October 18, 2016 at 7:33 am

I’ve just recently found your site and I’ve already read most of the stories. I was waiting for the perfect one to comment on. This.. is one is my favorite so far. I literally felt like Liz playing out the scene in my mind and the way it ends truly leaves just enough guessing for it to continue according to the readers fancy!

24. Lee
    February 15, 2017 at 10:00 am

Sweet fluffy lord, RG, I’m out of superlatives. <3 Blistering. 🙂

25. Yashodhara
    March 8, 2017 at 3:11 am

Like it

26. Terry Scowden
    March 5, 2018 at 4:59 am

Hello, This is my fist story. I went thru so many feelings reading it. Number one it turned me on. I felt as though I was in the room with you. I wanted to get a 900 number and finally, I wished it was a book. Not very original od me but totally loved it. I will be reading as much of your work as I can. You are an inspiration and I’m so glad you offer to your works to us free. I thank you.

27. Alex
    July 7, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Very surprised by the sweetness of the story. I think a continuation with her stepping into her own would be cool.

28. MVRP
    April 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Hello RemittanceGirl… I am a bi/switch-woman, but I’ve found it very difficult to be ‘me’ freely and respected.

I’ve been reading your stories and pleasuring myself to them for about a year now.

THANK YOU.

So… why am I commenting today and on this story? I’ve actually been a phone sex operator, and I also thought that the busiest hours would be at night. But in reality, they aren’t.
    The men will call during normal office working hours, and unfortunately (seeing as I got paid per minute) were often already very hard and VERY close to cumming. Sometimes just me answering the phone was enough to get them ejaculating. The girls who make money at this are not the ones who can provide the dirtiest fantasy, but the ones who can connect and actually talk to the guys. They are mostly lonely, and trying to keep up with the ‘players’:and not show it.

The reason why I’m sharing this, is because all of your erotica is spot on and has those silly little details that make it REAL, and that ensure that I don’t feel like a freak, because, somewhere out there, at least RemittanceGirl, is as bad as me , and I’m not alone.

So… busiest hours phone sex: banking/office hours
    Average length of call: 75 seconds
    Operator’s location: their own home
    Sounds of wet pussy: mostly finger in cheek, sometimes dishwashing soap
    Actual female masturbation: one in 15 to 20 calls.

I LOVE your work, please don’t stop.

B/R

MVRP

• April 8, 2019 at 4:06 pm

I never worked a day shift, so I really never knew how busy it was. Also, I guess things have changed significantly with the advent of VOIP. But the place I worked at,