28 comments for “The Winter Kimono

1. George
    July 25, 2012 at 11:47 am

Hi, thank you for the story. I’m seeing a lot of Euro currency signs in this copy, so maybe what I’m seeing is just the type-setting, but in the fourth paragraph from the bottom there’s a sentence that reads “Margo stilled her buried fingers and felt her own cunt flood as Katsumia’s orgasm grasped and tugged at her hand and soak it in come.” Do you want “soaked” instead?

2. Robert
    February 12, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I found the story very arousing. It was like you could feel the passii. Build between them.
    Thanks

3. Kelby
    June 5, 2014 at 10:42 am

This is an awesome wetness inducing story. It flows well and the female on female seems to be natural. Well written.

July 8, 2014 at 4:09 pm

looking forward to more f/f

• Marie
      June 5, 2017 at 6:46 am

Yesss me too!

5. Dave
    July 9, 2014 at 9:23 pm

I found this story very arousing. I found myself wanting to hear more! I was imaging a reciprocity!

• July 11, 2014 at 3:47 pm

*grin* Then I have have turned the starter on your imagination and have done my job.

6. July 11, 2014 at 6:42 am

Goddamnit RG, why won’t you write lots more of these? I’ve gotten so frustrated with the web that I’m starting my own digital press because I want MORE of this kind of literary F/F. Goddamnit. Beautiful, sexy, hot, moving, unique. No one writes vignettes like you. 🙂

• July 11, 2014 at 3:45 pm

I’m trying hard to get into writing a story called Jude. But I’m also going through menopause, which is making me really, really stupid.

• Ravi Teja Mandapaka
        April 3, 2015 at 8:55 am

Beautifully written

7. LostPadawan
    November 28, 2014 at 1:48 am

The line “The quieter a woman’s Kimono, the more of an invitation it was to explore the woman underneath”, really spoke to me.

• Diana
      July 6, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Same here!

8. Emma B Sweet
    February 20, 2015 at 8:50 am

For me, the most electric moment in the story is when Katsumi reveals the lining. A wordless gesture to reveal her passion and longing without saying it aloud. Wonderfully Japanese.

9. Roz
    April 27, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Made me wet and horny

10. July 18, 2015 at 9:33 am

Hello! I have read four of your stories, why publishing is no longer important to you, and your mini history of erotica. I loved it all. You’re a brilliant writer, and you really enlighten and inspire me. I learned so much about erotic fiction from you, and the timing couldn’t be more perfect.
    My undergrad was creative writing, though my Master’s was literature. Now I’m thinking about getting an MFA, and possibly a doctorate in creative writing. I typically write literary fiction, fantasy, and horror, but I’ve recently decided to expand my horizons and try erotica. Thank goodness I found your work because everything else I found was so terrible.
    “Winter Kimono” and “Gaijin” especially caught my eye because I’ve been in love with Japan since I was 11 years old. (I’m 23 now.) I’m currently working on an erotic short called “Tokyo Swing.” I’ve been to many places in Japan, but no place on earth steals my heart like Tokyo does.
    I’ve got a first draft, and as fun as this is to write, it’s a little stressful because it’s unknown territory for me. I asked a friend of mine to look it over, and when she did, she sent me the link to “What You Want,” and I’ve been mindlessly feeding on your stories ever since.

11. AngelStar
    October 12, 2015 at 4:45 am

So sensual, and amazingly well written. The imagery was divine and left me wanting more.

12. Jennifer Wilson
    February 6, 2016 at 10:39 am

Very erotic, very sexy, very lovely. I loved it, well written.

13. Jennifer Wilson
    February 21, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Exceptional story, loved every word. Well done.

14. Jac
    April 23, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I am glad that I have found your site

15. Tracy
    September 15, 2016 at 12:58 am

You made me very aroused, dam it

16. Rick
    October 10, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Wow, nice and beautiful story

17. David
    November 6, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Well paced and sensual. Lovely writing.

18. Morning Star
    January 21, 2017 at 5:04 am

Love the f/f Japanese setting, especially the emphasis on kimono. Very sexy. Thank you!

19. Happy
    February 2, 2017 at 5:52 am

Thank you for the orgasm, they don’t come easily to me.

20. Reeda
    February 16, 2017 at 9:42 am

I really enjoyed this, would love to see more of the f/f from you. Its one of the best ive ever read. Thanks for sharing your work with us 🙂

21. Sasha
    June 30, 2017 at 11:53 pm

WOW. I will absolutely be back for more (more multiple orgasms). Gorgeous writing.

22. Michael
    September 6, 2017 at 2:33 am

Very beautifully written. Tender,enticing and subtly erotic

23. Stuart
    November 15, 2017 at 6:55 am

Beautifully written, very evocative. Much communicated between the ladies without the use of words.
    First time I’ve seen your work, I’m very impressed.