Therapy

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Therapy”.

49 comments for “Therapy

1. Amanda
    August 5, 2009 at 2:39 am

Love the new stories. *fantastic*

2. Samantha
    August 31, 2009 at 4:47 pm

This is a lovely, romantic, delicious story. Thanks.

3. Bruno
    November 22, 2009 at 2:57 am

Nice story

4. Rawr
    February 16, 2010 at 8:15 am

this is by far my favourite story, and always makes me come when i am reading it and playing with myself.

this is the first time ive commented on one of your stories, this one is bookmarked 🙂

5. TJ
    July 29, 2011 at 1:56 am

This story took my breath away. There are hardly words…

6. Trixibelle
    January 13, 2013 at 7:17 am

Yum

7. Hysteria
    April 24, 2013 at 12:03 pm

I find that this one brings me back to a peaceful erotic place after reading some of the more dangerous stories- I love that you provide that balance for us. I find your work to be so honest.

8. Cofokl
    November 27, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I wish these two would meet again. I am seeing a sea of episodes. She loves her rational self, but unfortunately one cannot get off on that. So he could play on that inner struggle. For me, this is sort of familiar territory. So what I’m seeing is … a list of episodes where she has to go against her rational self. Do you think sex in public is too quotidien? To make her do something in an envirnment, that is normally controls, that she associates with rationality, would be ….hard…. and hard. Another day, he could torment her rationality by infusing her with sexual pride in a setting where a lot of men would want to fuck her, only to then with him, and he wouldn’t want to do her. Oh please do not take these ideas as any sort of instructions, I don’t even want to throw ideas at you, because I like yours better. I just want want want MORE form these two!!

• November 28, 2013 at 7:18 am

“Do you think sex in public is too quotidien?”

I don’t really make generalizations about sex like that. I think it depends how you write it.

“I am seeing a sea of episodes”

You write them! Take the characters and go for it! 😀

9. Em
    January 5, 2014 at 10:41 am

This story unfolds in such a seductive way. And by the end I felt happy they found each other.

10. Lacey
    March 8, 2014 at 12:35 pm

This was wonderful. Been a while since I read something so.. juicy.

11. orange rose
    March 15, 2014 at 10:54 pm

I have read this one many times.

12. kitty
    March 28, 2014 at 9:04 pm

This is beautiful, your writing has an amazing clarity, I can fully relate to you characters, when I read this I can feel, taste, and hear every they can. I have only just discovered your site and I am really enjoying discovering each story, Thank you!

• nono
      November 19, 2014 at 12:16 pm

This comment is exactly what I feel but I fear I’m much to aroused to write as eloquent as you have.

13. Caitlin
    April 3, 2014 at 10:04 am

This story is so unbelievably good. It really speaks to something I’m craving. RG, your work is so brilliant. Thank you.

14. Lillith
    April 7, 2014 at 2:07 pm

I love this so much.

15. Jake
    April 15, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Very very arrousing. I usually am drawn to the female POV, but your writing amazing. It draws me in so easily.

• April 15, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Thanks very much for the comments. I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I find a lot of these sorts of stories are presented from the female POV, so I like and find it challenging to put myself into the head of the other side.

16. jason
    June 23, 2014 at 1:38 am

The details really make the story, like how she was nervously looking for him in the cafe or the description of her back prior to entering her. I find myself sliding seamlessly between the imagery and the eroticism.

July 19, 2014 at 4:36 pm

amazing

18. Kelly
    September 4, 2014 at 8:21 am

Thank you for the stories. It’s hard to find its type of erotica that’s not over the top and contrived. You’ve managed it.

19. Selena
    September 9, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Thought this was amazing. I enjoy your writing the description you give to little details like add to the experience.

20. Rebecca
    November 26, 2014 at 3:33 am

I feel kind of really happy for the woman, to have found someone who can make her mind shut up so well. It’s really such a hard place to reach…

21. Mal
    January 12, 2015 at 12:21 pm

This was purely sexy, having related so much to Jill. You write so strongly from the male perspective. I loved this, as well as Pleasure ‘ s Apprentice. You have a firm grasp on why these interactions and relationships can be so rewarding and..perfectly arousing.

22. Em
    January 31, 2015 at 11:59 am

I’ve been reading your stories on your site from time to time but have never commented before, in part because I am an American. This is a story I just cannot forget and return to often. I have often thought of these characters and wondered what happened next. Your ability to create characters who seem like people you know is what makes your stories so memorable. Thank your for sharing your gift of them.

23. Melanie
    May 14, 2015 at 8:31 pm

This is a good representation of what I wish I could find, in a story and in real life. I really related to her nervousness but her ease with him once she relaxed, its great that he was so gentle with her too. Please write more like this it’d be great for it to develop into an actual relationship. Awesome job!

24. Joy
    June 15, 2015 at 8:40 am

Thank you. This story is a gift.

25. Ali
    December 24, 2015 at 6:01 am

A really great story, thank you, I can’t stop reading…

26. Elaine
    January 22, 2016 at 3:15 pm

This was amazing. The perfect way to end my night. I’ll be back for more.

27. Kara
    February 7, 2016 at 12:09 am

This story, and all of yours that I have had the pleasure of reading, epitomize perfection. I truly envy your ability to write such intense stories so eloquently, in a way that leaves everyone who reads them wanting more. You are gifted.

28. Motte
    February 10, 2016 at 2:44 am

Beautifully written as to tantalize the mind with the images that flashed through me. Being new to the D/s world I find that there is so much……… more. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

29. BC
    February 21, 2016 at 6:15 am

I love this story, very juicy, very arousing I love your work

30. Cassie
    March 4, 2016 at 7:13 am

“There it was: the one brick wall to keep him out – the disconnect. Ridding her of that would be his principal challenge.” I think this shows how we all feel at times- shy, insecure, unsure of ourselves- and that distance between what we want versus what we think we should. Do you surmise that relationships would be altogether more honest within themselves if these basic human instincts or truths were not so often misunderstood. If we, did not misunderstand ourselves, I mean. Seeing and being seen in that vulnerable state and allowing raw powerful pleasure to overtake ones body can be as much a spiritual experience as anything, and sharing within that is what I would find to be what allures or attracts. This concept that even when you think you are not, or need to not be, you are, and you are attractive and sexy. It brings a character to full light with effortlessness, patience, and a flow of words that upon reading do not force you to be apart of them but rather invites you to experience your own inner desire through them- in the appreciation of human form, emotion, and sex. I love these words and I love the experience of reading them or knowing them as intimately. And, to add, circumstance, as I often understood it, is far from binding, but rather in these human words, freeing.

31. Sara
    April 5, 2016 at 2:09 am

This is beautiful… I loved it. Thank you.

32. Velvet
    April 18, 2016 at 5:23 am

I’m so glad I’ve found your site, your handling of the physical and psychological is elegant and your style deceptively simple. Please keep writing more!! 🙂

33. Michael
    April 23, 2016 at 5:21 am

I notice a lot of your stories are about the first time two people have sex. Is there a reason for that? Is Erotica always this way? Does erotica ever include a couple that’s been together for years?

• April 23, 2016 at 10:32 am

I think there is. I don’t think I’m representative of the genre as a whole.

34. Foxylady
    May 16, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Great story enjoyed absolutely every inch of it. Thanks for igniting something in my psyche that I thought was long gone after becoming a mother.Will be reading much much more. A special thanks for providing such exciting content for free. My husband is going to be thanking you . I’ve been away from him for a week and a half & need I say more!!!

35. Minnower
    May 27, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Done nicely and nicely done by Mr. Philip, service professional. I’m just a backyard mechanic; to understand I had to google a few things and read up on D/S M/S ideas and their accessories (like @Sex Geek and Wiki). I think you show a lot of empathy and respect for your interesting characters not just degradation and shock and make your reader reach a higher plane…not just this story (I think I’m up to 8 of your works read now). “Therapy,” I love the title.

36. ian
    June 20, 2016 at 1:07 am

Very nice descriptions of the feels and sensations, not just a crude list of actions

37. Letting Go
    July 10, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Loved this story- thank you. You write with such sensitivity and intelligence. I feel like I’m in safe hands with no jarring side swerves.

38. Kathy
    September 12, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Beautiful

39. Lila
    September 13, 2016 at 7:55 am

This is the first time I’m commenting on any of your stories, but come here often since they’re so tastefully written. This one is my favourite yet, exactly the right balance of force and gentleness. Thank you.

40. Belle
    January 19, 2017 at 7:49 am

Just gorgeous… It’s so refreshing to read something with such depth from someone who can write with warmth and elegance rather than just vulgarity. Shamelessly human. I felt really connected with both characters and loved the contrast of the male POV. Great work!

41. Maggie
    April 17, 2017 at 2:09 am

I stumbled on your site today for the first time. What a beautifully crafted story. It speaks to my soul, thank you for sharing!

42. Saj
    June 28, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Great introduction and build up… something missing at the end…. Needed more of a crescendo at the end.

• July 3, 2017 at 4:23 pm

That’s a pretty fair criticism. I suck at endings.

43. Zelda
    August 12, 2017 at 3:26 am

That was achingly lush and wonderful. Thank you for that. I feel certain that I will read this again, and likely again.