What You Want

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “What You Want”.

137 comments for “What You Want

1. PisspoorMistress
    March 23, 2015 at 4:07 pm

She is my hero.
    Seriously.
    Like what a bitch! I love her. Haha. Your writing is on another level, I’m quite impressed. Thank you!
    And honestly. She sounds like a tremendous hate fuck. Mm-mm!

• March 24, 2015 at 12:14 pm

I admit this woman is not me. But I am fascinated by women like this who I have met. I really wanted to have a go at writing a character like this, and seeing what she could show me. I think personalities like this, beyond being uncomfortable to deal with, tend to have the strange effect of revealing us to ourselves.

• Beatrice Lacey
        April 11, 2017 at 9:08 pm

This is wonderful thank you I can relate to this so much

• Ron
        April 18, 2017 at 7:47 pm

I love the initial speed the story develops at to match the directness of the content. The expression of her off balance nature really shines through and its beautiful how it corrupts him. Great delivery.

• jj
        September 5, 2017 at 11:23 pm

i love it

• rodok
      February 11, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Great story. As a guy, I relate to this happening with the sex making me fall in love with the girl. Then spending next years looking for her.

2. ElT23
    March 29, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Amazing, the writing is superb. Great story dragging you in,, though gotta admit, i would have slapped that girl.

3. pug
    April 10, 2015 at 9:58 am

This is every crazy girl I’ve ever dated in a single literary bombshell. I love it

4. Maisey
    June 23, 2015 at 8:55 pm

5. June 26, 2015 at 2:08 pm

“This wasn’t someone masturbating luxuriantly; it was like being a witness to self-inflicted violation. It told in her face. There was no pleasure in there, just manic desperation. And, oddly enough, that made me harder.”

^^^I loved these sentences and I imagine that men have said this about me. I can relate to her.

6. Christine
    July 3, 2015 at 5:33 am

I wish at times I could be like her.

7. Seldom
    July 16, 2015 at 6:56 pm

So many layers especially love the twist on conventions. My favourite – Being invited home for a fuck and then being offered coffee instead – hehe.

8. Lydia
    September 6, 2015 at 3:22 am

Once I almost had hate sex. I can imagine how good it may feel. Thanks for this story. It is the first time I jumped by and it won’t be last.

Bye the way, the reason why I am here, is that Karen Straughan recommended you.

9. debi
    September 7, 2015 at 11:14 am

Down to the point..hurrah for her…!!!

10. Rain
    October 27, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Jesus Christ, your writing! I’m not a fan of psychologically twisted writing, but THIS! I love it. There’s just something so deliciously wrong about it.

11. ShLtwut
    November 3, 2015 at 3:38 am

So twisted . lol
    But your writting , god is so good . You express it such a good way , nicee ..

12. Amt
    November 9, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Love your style of writing.

13. Chriselle Vinson
    November 12, 2015 at 2:44 am

How delicious! Still story is amazing and the characters are blameless victimized. Driven with primal instincts and contempt.

14. K
    December 5, 2015 at 7:22 am

You asked for comments, so here is mine.

Enjoyed it. It was worded ever nicely, things weren’t over exaggerated; and I could find myself visualising the scenes every well.
    The sex scene was very come commendable.

But frankly, I’m not sure people want to be her. I mean having sex with a stranger in some dark alley is just dangerous and quit gross. (Just saying.)

Will read more of your stuff.

• December 6, 2015 at 1:14 am

The thing about human eroticism is that it drives us to places we know we shouldn’t go. My purpose in writing a lot of my characters is not necessarily to make the reader want to be one of the characters, but perhaps to tweak your internal erotic fantasies. Haven’t you ever wanted to do something that both disgusted you and titillated? Most people have experienced that dichotomy.

• Lee
        February 10, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Yes, to answer honest brutality (such desperate written pounding of mind against flesh) with brutal honesty (the smack of flesh upon the naked mind).

Yet what can one say to someone with such vast eloquence and glorious filth ensnarled in her head, save to utter “Bravo, Bellisima” and submit to that eversharp edge you slice so deftly with?

RG, the Awesome x

15. Pauly B
    December 12, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Well written. This is the best erotic short story I’ve read. Its also the only one I’ve read, but still, I enjoyed it greatly. Where do I find a girl like this to ruin my life? 🙂

16. Chelsea R
    December 29, 2015 at 3:02 am

She’s my hero. Couldn’t contain myself during this one

17. Jennifer
    January 3, 2016 at 10:35 am

Nice work. A sexually confidant women is always so sexy. Very much enjoyed..

18. JudyLee
    January 4, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Hate sex. What a depraved concept. This is a part of the human race that I know exists but I don’t want to know. Can you understand that? Judy

• January 5, 2016 at 12:17 am

I can absolutely understand it. It fascinates me.

19. Just Another Face In The Crowd
    January 7, 2016 at 12:35 pm

ohmygosh this…I’m disgusted, and fascinated, and disgusted that I’m fascinated, and fascinated that I’m disgusted

you are a truly wonderful author, Remittance Girl.

20. SassySmartAndEverythingYoureNot
    January 27, 2016 at 8:37 pm

I’ve read tons of Erotica and I must say, you’re good at what you do.

I admire her. She was disgusting at the beginning still, she tipped the scales and came out on top.

Hate fuck? Heard the results are fantastic.

Still, I’m too much of a hopeless romantic to even hope I’ll fall victim to it.

21. BC
    February 20, 2016 at 6:12 am

Wow, amazing writing, fantastic, enjoyed every word, so detailed

22. hly
    March 6, 2016 at 10:29 am

Truly fascinating.

23. Kyle
    March 28, 2016 at 4:48 pm

This was written with so much heat and perplexing passion! You are an amazing writer! Keep at it, and enjoy this community you have built.

• April 1, 2016 at 12:36 am

I never forget how lucking I am to have the community of readers I have. I’m the luckiest writer on the net.

24. Lea
    April 20, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Loved it! First thing I’ve read but I’ll be back 🙂

25. Tiger
    April 28, 2016 at 2:01 am

This could be the syllabus to a college level “Human Sexuality ” class!

• April 30, 2016 at 11:42 am

Hahahahaha. I’m pretty sure it would be rejected as ‘triggering’ for some.

26. May 11, 2016 at 4:32 am

I really enjoyed this story! Just the right length and I could really imagaine the 2 charcters in the scene. Sooo sexy!
    Cant wait to read some of your other stuff!

27. Shane
    May 12, 2016 at 3:52 pm

My first read of your writing. Will read more. Love how you built the characters so quickly. And i think the hate fuck is something we all want at times but are never brave enough to take.

• May 14, 2016 at 7:58 am

And probably wisely. That’s why fiction is a good place to explore it, no?

28. Shandra
    May 16, 2016 at 9:44 pm

That was actually brilliant.

29. Star
    June 3, 2016 at 2:41 am

I began losing interest in sex and this was my last option and I’m amazed. There’s so much passion in a twisted arousing way. I love it

30. Rebecca
    June 30, 2016 at 7:58 am

My main thought when I read this was…..as usual, men are so easy…..I could almost feel bad for the guy….but I don’t.

31. August 9, 2016 at 4:17 pm

You’re an amazing write, the way you worded this was magical. Ho early im jealous, but I love it. Keep it up
    PS. She’s my hero, I aspire to be as.. I don’t even know how to explain it, badass? It was beautiful

32. Jack
    August 15, 2016 at 9:16 am

This was an excellent read, would love more of it.

33. Black Thorn
    September 4, 2016 at 4:59 am

Very well written! Thanks xx

34. Steve
    October 2, 2016 at 9:57 am

Head and shoulders above the quality of most erotic fiction. More about the conflicted characters than the sex, but still amazingly erotic without being simply titillating or pandering to a generic audience response.

35. Jane Anne
    October 2, 2016 at 6:49 pm

Literate and literary, surprising and comforting, challenging us to explore. Your skills are many but not glossy and truly elevate the tone and content of eroticism as opposed to the simply base note if that is ever simple. To encounter is to move outside the self and you do with consummate skill and somehow, compassion for the great confusion men and women experience. That you write with tough tenderness raises the levels of enchantment at this most intimate sharing. Bravo for capturing both sides with mystery and bravery as well. M

36. Gina
    October 19, 2016 at 3:15 am

I’ve found myself in this situation before. Throwing myself at a man. Although not getting that hate fuck that she received. I’m very intrigued by your erotic stories. I’ll definitely be reading more!

37. 007
    October 23, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Raw and descriptive

38. Adam
    November 8, 2016 at 11:31 pm

My dear, your writing is on another level 🙂

39. Grey
    November 9, 2016 at 5:55 pm

love the story brings back memories of a lass I saw for only 2 nights a while back in that time we must of fucked 8+ times, she was as wild as I was but it was on the second night she showed her true fantastic colours, ordering me to choke her and releases while spanker her hard, left some marks which she seemed to crave as it made her buck and push back hard had nail marks for weeks, I will be reading more of your stuff and thank you for making free while you can.

Afterwards she asked me why I did not do that on the first night, I just thought was not right to choke a lass with first knowing if she is in to that…

• December 19, 2016 at 12:12 pm

I think that’s fairly wise. This is fiction, not fact or advice. In reality, informed consent is everything.

40. Brittany H
    December 19, 2016 at 6:26 am

I admit I read this a few times actually wondering if that much animosity could be summoned so quickly. But overall, I really enjoyed it. The nuances and the byplay really drew me in. Brava!!!

41. December 28, 2016 at 6:27 am

Wow. That’s all i can say, your quite the writer. The hooker is such a complex, 3 dimensional character, what was your inspiration? Can you go a little more in depth as to who she was, what she wanted from this man. Was it for the sake of sexual dominance, or did she really need a good lay. She so puzzling and mysterious, i want to know more! Love it!

• December 29, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I’m interested in what makes you think the female character is a sexworker?

• Shekinah shush
        February 16, 2017 at 7:26 am

At first I thought so, too. But I figured I misread it when he didn’t pay her afterwards.
        I really like the part where the guy said something about being foreigners in a different country. That says a lot about his anger directed to himself. The girls’ anger, though, I do not really know were it comes from.

• February 26, 2017 at 9:26 am

I don’t really KNOW where it comes from, but I have some ideas on this. I’ve met a couple of really misandrist women who take an almost sadistic delight in making themselves the objects of desire for men they hate. If you’ve read my work, you know I seldom offer any answers. I’m just more interested in asking questions.

42. Glenn Coco
    January 2, 2017 at 10:36 am

I was going to be one of those to “not bother” commenting, but luckily I read your note on the top of the “Short Erotic Fantasy” page and decided that if it’s what you want then I will make the effort to push past my own insecurity and comment on any piece of yours that I read. Besides, I enjoy your work and I would like to continue enjoying it. Hopefully I can manage to keep my comments meaningful.
    This was the first piece of yours that I have read, doing so only 15 minutes or so ago, and i was very pleasantly surprised. I only in the past hour have decided to actually put any time into reading erotica and the first few bits I came across on the internet were not what I was looking for. Your description from the first person perspective is.. very good, to put it lamely. Or plainly. I like it. I very much enjoyed the female character. I found myself having a hard time deciding whether or not this was a regular thing for the her not, whether she was acting on a whim or if this was the sort of thing she did on a weekly basis. Or perhaps… Well, other things. I’ll definitely be reading this again, which maybe I should have done before commenting.
    You led me pleasantly through the experience.

43. Glenn Coco
    January 2, 2017 at 11:19 am

I am having trouble commenting on other stories, so my prior commitment might be hard to stick to. Trouble meaning either the site or something on my end won’t allow it.

44. Julie
    January 18, 2017 at 3:07 pm

You definitely have a way with words. This is the first of your stories which I have read. I did enjoy it and look forward to reading more of your stories. I struggled to like either characters, although that may have been your intent with the “hate sex”

45. Jun
    February 16, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Wow.
    This writing is a great piece of erotica that you don’t always encounter often.
    The hateful and erotic dialogues are what facinate me the most. They left me pondering the aubject on how someone can hate a woman so much, yet still be aroused by her somehow.
    Fantastic work!

• February 26, 2017 at 9:21 am

Yes, this intersection between lust and hate is also very interesting to me too. I suspect there is a level of self-disgust in the individual who desires what they know to be essentially ugly, and that’s were jouissance lies. Beyond comfortable desire.

46. Keren
    April 14, 2017 at 11:22 pm

This post fucked me up real good. I was like reading in horror but I still wanted to keep reading. It was so good. It’s like that movie requiem for a dream except it’s about hate sex. Wow bravo

47. PussyVibe9
    July 5, 2017 at 2:19 am

Loved this. She is such a well developed character! Thank you!

48. Reed
    August 9, 2017 at 3:31 am

The raw realilty of this resonated with me because there is something very painful about needing a fix from something that was never really yours to begin with. It isn’t something you can imagine easily until you’re in that position yourself. Great writing RG keep it up!

49. Broken Heart
    September 29, 2017 at 8:48 am

I love how unromantic this is. The self loathing, the guilt, the two sides of the “just looking for a fling” coin- it really makes you feel like the sex is a physical and mental drug. Very well done!

50. Daisy
    October 16, 2017 at 8:05 am

I love the cruelty and the weirdness in this story. I can totally imagine this as a film sequence, especially because of the poetic dialogue and the visual details. The internal push and pull until he decides he’s not interested anymore is phenomenal. And then he ends up fucking her after all, haha. That really did it for me. This story has so much nuance it leaves me in awe.